If you still desire the tried and true dictation/transcription method of record input, we can accommodate that in an electronic format. For many physicians, it is still the most effective method of record input.
How it works: Simple, Secure, Private
- We provide complete setup and training! It’s so easy!
- We receive your audio files via EHR Integration, iPhone app, digital recorder or toll free telephone, and process them into our secure HIPAA compliant cloud based data processing system. For security, our system is located here in the United States.
- Your audio files are transcribed by our transcription team within 1-24 hours. Files are never loaded onto the transcriptionist’s computer! Transcription is done within our cloud based data processing system, ensuring privacy, security and HIPAA compliance. Many of our transcriptionist have worked for us over 20 years.
- After files are transcribed to document form, customers can log into the cloud, where they digitally sign, edit, print, fax, or email documents. Piece of cake!! OR alternatively, files can be scribed into your EHR system, or delivered via integration… a little more complicated… But, we’ve done it thousands of times, so we’ll help you through that process too!
For more information regarding our transcription services, please contact:
Julie Bollinger – Director of Operations
806-798-1344 or [email protected]
Lightning Fast Turnaround
Live HIPPA Tracking
Add Pictures to Documents
Powerful Tech & Team
We have a HIPAA compliant cloud-based platform, administrated by experienced managers and transcription team ready to assist all of your dictation and transcription needs. Coding? Yes, we have a team for that too!
EHR Integration – Full dictation/transcription integrations
Take and attach iPhone pictures to dictation.
Olympus digital recorder featuring auto upload.
Call in toll-free number – Use a land line or cell phone.
Records are transcribed by our veteran transcription team.
24-hour or 1-hour turnaround.
Records are permanently archived on our cloud platform.
Records are available 24/7.
Instant HIPAA tracking. See when records are:
- User who accessed records and time it occurred
- User and time of printing, faxing, and emailing of document
Call or email us for more information!