Your Information Is Secure
- We take your privacy seriously
- Identity and contact information of the Data Controller:
For the purposes of data protection legislation in the European Union and the United Kingdom, RoseText, Inc., Inc (10303 Indiana Ave. Ste 400 Box 138 Lubbock, TX 79423) is the controller of your Personal Data. This means that we determine the purposes for, and ways in which, we collect and use Personal Data.
RoseText, Inc. is incorporated and registered in Texas.
- Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Communications via our website: we collect Personal Data when you provide it to us through communications via our website. This includes as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see further information in the section on “Cookies” below.
- Careers: we may collect Personal Data from you when you enquire or apply for a vacancy with us.
We will never sell, lease, or otherwise provide access to such Personal Data to our employees, contractors, agents or other third parties without your authorization.
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, RoseText, Inc. often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and RoseText, Inc. may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. RoseText, Inc. may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
In operating the Services, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Services gives to your browser when you access the Services. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Services and help us analyze Services usage more accurately.
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Service features.
Under applicable data protection laws, we are required to specify the legal basis under which we are allowed to process your Personal Data. Generally, we may process your Personal Data to perform a contract with you or for your benefit, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or proceedings and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, for our legitimate interests or, in limited circumstances, when we have your consent.
We may use your Personal Data as follows:
- If you contact us by email, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to the Services, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to such services and to monitor your use of such services. RoseText, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Related Companies”) may also use your Personal Data collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
- RoseText, Inc. and its affiliates may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below.
- To enable us to carry out our obligations arising from our engagement with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you.
- To protect the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, website and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, including reporting to and/or being audited or investigated by national and international regulatory bodies.
- To comply with court orders and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights.
RoseText, Inc. is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: RoseText, Inc., like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting and cloud computing services, and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: RoseText, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of RoseText, Inc., (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
The Personal Data that we collect from you will be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the United Kingdom. Refer to Standard Contractual Clauses regarding EU data protection.
How long we retain your Personal Data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which we process the data. We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
RoseText, Inc. takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to RoseText, Inc. via the Internet.
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service at www.RoseText.com/terms
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
Right to correct or request deletion: You may ask us to correct, delete or remove your Personal Data.
Right to object to or restrict processing: You may object to the processing of your Personal Data and, where you consented to processing, you may withdraw your consent. You may also ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest its accuracy or object to us processing it. If you exercise your rights, we will respect your decision in accordance with our legal obligations.
Right to data portability: You have the right to receive Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (if certain conditions are satisfied), transmit that Personal Data to a third party, if we have the technical means.
Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to your local data protection authority. We hope you will be able to address any concerns with us directly in the first instance so we are able to respond to them.
You may exercise your rights under applicable data protection laws by contacting us as indicated under the “Contact Us” section below.
You may contact us as follows: [email protected]